Espian Global’s website domain (“espianglobal.com”) was privately registered on January 2nd, 2021.
In an attempt to appear legitimate, Espian Global provides three corporate addresses on their website; one each in the UK, Poland and Malaysia.
The UK address belongs to a hotel. The Polish address is spelt wrong and the Malaysian address belongs to an IT company.
It is highly unlikely that Espian Global has a physical presence at any of these locations.
Alexa currently estimates India and Nigeria make up 82.5% of traffic to Espian Global’s website.
Whoever is running the company is likely based out of one of these two countries.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Espian Global’s Products
Espian Global markets a gaming platform filled with shovelware.
Whether there’s currently any games on the platform is unclear. Espian Global’s website states:
PUZZLE GAME SATOSHI’S TREASURE
Espian Global’s Compensation Plan
Espian Global affiliates invest in Smart Gaming Tokens (SGT).
This is done in the hope they’ll later be able to cash out more than they initially invested.
Espian Global’s compensation plan revolves around recruiting new affiliates and convincing them to invest.
Espian Global Ranks
There are thirteen affiliate ranks within Espian Global’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up as an Espian Global affiliate
- Ace – recruit two affiliates, placed one on both sides of the binary team
- Herald – recruit six Aces, placed three on both sides of the binary team
- Guardian – recruit fourteen Aces, placed seven on both sides of the binary team
- Crusader – recruit thirty Aces, placed fifteen on both sides of the binary team
- Commander – recruit sixty-two Aces, placed thirty-one on both sides of the binary team
- Valorant – recruit two hundred Aces, placed one hundred on both sides of the binary team
- Legend – recruit five hundred Aces, placed two hundred and fifty on both sides of the binary team
- Relic – recruit a thousand Aces, placed five hundred on both sides of teh binary team
- Almighty – recruit two thousand Aces, placed one thousand on both sides of the binary team
- Conqueror – recruit five thousand Aces, placed two thousand five hundred on both sides of the binary team
- Titan – recruit ten thousand Aces, placed five thousand on both sides of the binary team
- Immortal – recruit twenty thousand Aces, placed ten thousand on both sides of the binary team
Espian Global affiliates earn 10 cents when they convince a non-affiliate to download the company’s app.
50 cents is paid per $5 spent within Espian Global’s gaming platform.
Espian Global pays a 5% commission on recruitment of new affiliates.
Note that recruitment commissions are paid from the third recruited affiliate onward.
Residual Recruitment Commissions
Espian Global pays residual recruitment commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day Espian Global tallies up funds spent on both sides of the binary team.
For every $50 matched on both sides one cycle is generated.
How much an affiliate earns per cycle is determined by rank:
- Affiliate to Legend ranked affiliates earn $5 per cycle capped at thirty cycles a day
- Relic ranked affiliates earn $6 per cycle capped at fifty cycles a day
- Almighty ranked affiliates earn $7 per cycle capped at sixty cycles a day
- Conqueror ranked affiliates earn $8 per cycle capped at seventy cycles a day
- Titan ranked affiliates earn $10 per cycle capped at eighty cycles a day
- Immortal ranked affiliates earn $25 per cycle capped at one hundred cycles a day
Note that at the Immortal rank, 1 cycle is counted as 1.5 cycles for residual commission calculation.
E.g. two cycles generates three residual commission cycle payouts (2×1.5 = 3).
Quick Master Bonus
To qualify as a Quick Master an Espian Global affiliate can
- qualify as an Ace within 72 hours of signing up; or
- qualify at Commander within 30 days of signing up.
If Quick Master qualification criteria is met, an Espian Global affiliate’s residual commission rate is bumped to Relic ($6 per cycle capped at fifty cycles).
Quick Commander Bonus
If an Espian Global affiliate qualifies at Quick Master within thirty days of signing up, they receive an equal share of 2% of monthly company-wide revenue.
Medal of Honor Bonus
Espian Global takes 2% of company-wide revenue each month and reserves it for the Medal of Honor bonus.
The Medal of Honor bonus is paid out according to shares.
Espian Global affiliates earn one Medal of Honor bonus share per sixty cycles generated in a day.
Medal of Honor bonus shares are expire the month they are paid out.
Hall of Fame Bonus
The Hall of Fame Bonus is a 2×7 matrix cycler within Espian Global’s compensation plan.
Upon qualifying at Ace rank, all Espian Global affiliates are given a position in the cycler.
A 2×7 matrix places an affiliate at the top of a matrix, with two positions directly under them:
These two positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each.
Levels three to seven of the matrix are generated in the same manner, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the matrix are filled as affiliates qualify at Ace on the first level.
Subsequent levels are filled as affiliates fill previous levels of their matrix (e.g. fill level 1 and unlock level 2, fill level 2 and unlock level 3 etc.)
Commissions are paid as each level of the matrix is filled as follows:
- Opal level 1 (2 Ace positions to fill) – $5 commission, unlocks level 2
- Jade level 2 (4 Opal level positions to fill) – $15 commission, unlocks level 3
- Topaz level 3 (8 Jade level positions to fill) – $60 commission, unlocks level 4
- Sapphire level 4 (16 Topaz level positions to fill) – $800 commission, unlocks level 5 and generates one new Hall of Fame bonus position
- Emerald level 5 (32 Sapphire level positions to fill) – $28,000 commission, unlocks level 6 and generates three new Hall of Fame bonus positions
- Ruby level 6 (64 Emerald level positions to fill) – $6,000,000 commission, unlocks level 7 and generates six new Hall of Fame bonus positions
- Diamond (128 Ruby level positions to fill) – $52,200,000 commission, generates ten new Hall of Fame bonus positions
Rank Achievement Bonus
Espian Global rewards Ace and higher ranked affiliates with Play Tokens.
- qualify at Ace and receive 208 Play Tokens over 52 weeks
- qualify at Herald and receive 312 Play Tokens over 52 weeks
- qualify at Guardian and receive 520 Play Tokens over 52 weeks
- qualify at Crusader and receive 832 Play Tokens over 52 weeks
- qualify at Commander and receive 1612 Play Tokens over 52 weeks
- qualify at Valorant and receive 2600 Play Tokens over 52 weeks
- qualify at Legend and receive 6500 Play Tokens over 52 weeks
- qualify at Relic and receive 13,000 Play Tokens over 52 weeks
- qualify at Almighty and receive 26,000 Play Tokens over 52 weeks
- qualify at Conqueror and receive 52,000 Play Tokens over 52 weeks
- qualify at Titan and receive 130,000 Play Tokens over 52 weeks
- qualify at Immortal and receive 520,000 Play Tokens over 52 weeks
Espian Global’s compensation plan states that Play Tokens ‘can be either redeemed, encashed or used for playing the game.’
Joining Espian Global
Espian Global affiliate membership costs $50.
It should be obvious that Espian Global has nothing to do with ESPN or their e-sports division.
As best I can tell, mid 2020 scammers registered “espnglobal.com” and began promoting the original incarnation of Espian Global.
If I had to guess ESPN managed to get the domain website taken offline for trademark infringement (or a cease and desist did the trick), and so today we have Espian Global.
Supporting this is the “espnglobal.com” domain registration being last updated on December 28th, 2020.
The current listed owner is CSC, who describe themselves as
the world’s leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe.
From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother.
Five days after CSC took possession of the “espnglobal.com” domain, the scammers registered “espianglobal.com” to continue their scheme.
I was able to verify the website on “espnglobal.com” is the same as what’s now available on “espianglobal.com”.
Somewhat amusingly, if you visit the “press” links on Espian Global’s website, you can see the spam the scammers got published points back to the original domain.
The scammers behind Espian Global simply added an i and a to the name and are running with it.
If Espian Global every breaks out of scamming people in India, Nigeria and Pakistan, given the branding is the same, it’s possible ESPN will take action again.
Espian Global as an MLM opportunity is a simple token Ponzi scheme with pyramid recruitment.
There’s a $50 cycler on top off that, lending itself to Espian Global affiliates marketing the opp as a $50 a pop cycler.
Espian Global themselves encourage affiliates to purchase multiple $50 positions:
The set up for now is play tokens, which are currently cashed out at s $0.003.
The exit-scam is the SGT tokens. SGT is an ERC-20 shit token that took 5 minutes to set up.
SGT is not publicly tradeable. Nor does it have any value outside of Espian Global.
Withdrawals on Play Tokens and internal SGT withdrawals are paid with subsequently invested funds – satisfying the Ponzi element for due-diligence criteria.
When the time comes for Espian Global to exit-scam Play Tokens will be converted to SGT and it’ll be listed on a few dodgy exchanges.
Cue marketing hype, a pump, scammers cashing out and finally the inevitable dump.
As to when Espian Global will initiate its exit-scam, that brings us back to pyramid recruitment.
As with any MLM Ponzi scheme, returns are only possible as long as new recruits sign up to lose money.
When that drops off investment revenue collapses and the exit-scam is initiated.
Math guarantees the majority of participants in MLM Ponzi schemes lose money.